Sunday, October 4, 2015

So long Elder Ramos

So, I'm going to apologize for the lack of question marks, and exclamation points in this one. Based on the fact that this keyboard is Hecho Percha..this is pernounced etch-o pearcha for those of you who dont know Spanish.....so no worries.

Elder Ramos is on his way to his house right now. It was sad to see him go. But I was really happy for him to have completed his 2 years. So it was a bit bittersweet in the end. But I am happy for him. The last days were tough. I asked him how he felt about going home and he told me that these last few days he is trying hard to capture that feeling of being a missionary. So when he goes home he can continue to remember those feelings.

So..you may be asking if your companion is going home...who is your companion right now:Questionmark: My companion right now is Elder Adao, he is a Brazilian and has exactly 6 weeks in the mission. The twist of the story is that he isn't my companion for the transfer. He is just my comp for the next few days. My companion will be a Greenie...I will be training a new person:LotsOfExclamation marks: And I'm kind of freaking out just a bit, I'm nervous to train but I'm excited to help out a new missionary...

Thats this week..so far..

Elder Merrell