Sunday, January 3, 2016

Not much here,

From: Colter Merrell <colter.merrell@myldsmail.net>
Date: December 1, 2015 at 3:47:15 PM MST
To: angie merrell <angie_merrell@hotmail.com>

Update wise will be a sad week. I don't really have anything to update you with. I left my planner at home today and forgot to bring it. I note down all the cool experiences and such as they happen so i'm not to sure really what happened the past week. They all just seem to blend together...Yah..So sorry about this.

Some things that i do remember are that we had to travel to Cuidad Del Este again for a Multi Zone Conference. We traveled Sunday night, stayed the night there Monday and Tuesday. The reunion was Tuesday. We had a great reunion and then had to leave back to the busses to get home. Home being 4 hours away. We ended up missing our bus staying another night there and then playing Uno at 7 in the morning in basically what was a freeway there.. One of the most terrifying and craziest displays of driving I have ever seen took place that day. Caught the bus and got back on Wednesday. I don't really remember anything else that happened this week...I wasn't able to write yesterday cause the internet was out and right now I am in the church writing you.

Love you tons. Can't wait to see you for Christmas!
Elder Merrell